Risk Management Grant
The purpose of this grant is to provide funding for projects or programs intended to avoid, prevent, or reduce the likelihood of accidental loss to WSTIP members. WSTIP members may receive up to $2,500 per year. The grant is generally used for loss prevention, loss reduction, safety, or training programs/products. Members may apply for their grant starting January 1 and may not apply after December 15.
- Maximum funding is $2,500 per member per year
- Grant funds must be used in the year they are obtained unless you have prior approval from WSTIP
- Grant funds may not be used to offset staff salary or overtime expenses
- The applicant must get approval from their department head to make this grant application
- If the grant application is similar or the same as the prior year's application, evaluation criteria for the previous year must be included in the supplemental section.
After submitting an application, you will receive a return email confirming the submittal. Grant applications are forwarded to Joanne Kerrigan (see contact information below). You may be asked to provide more information before the grant is approved. Grant approval time rarely takes more than two weeks.
Questions regarding the grant program or your application are welcomed. Please contact Joanne Kerrigan at 360.786.1647 or firstname.lastname@example.org