- About Us
- Board & Committees
- Training & Events
- Online Store
- Claims Department
|EMPLOYMENT AT WSTIP|
Application Support Specialist
Non-exempt position - Reports to Administrative Services Manager
Starting salary - $54,729 annually
Introductory period – Six months
The Washington State Transit Insurance Pool (WSTIP) is looking for a highly motivated and intelligent individual to join its team as an application support specialist. WSTIP is a risk pool serving 25 public transit agencies located throughout Washington State. WSTIP’s office is in Olympia, WA.
This non-exempt position will manage enterprise applications including configuration, customization, documentation and user support. This position will work under supervision to gather user requirements and implement customized solutions on existing platforms and to research and recommend new products and technologies. The Application Support Specialist does not supervise other positions.
WSTIP offers an employee benefit package that includes medical, dental, and life and retirement benefits from the Public Employees’ Retirement System administered by the Washington State Department of Retirement Systems.
Required Technical Skills
· Strong XML / CSS experience.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· Familiarity with the principles of relational databases.
· Working knowledge of basic Transact-SQL queries and statements.
· Prior experience supporting Windows desktop applications.
· Awareness and practice of Network Security principles.
· Project management experience
· Public sector experience
· Data analytics and reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
· Familiarity with Azure
· Familiarity with a Citrix XenDesktop environment
· Experience with Active Directory security and familiarity with Windows Server and basic networking
· Experience with Laserfiche or another Enterprise Content Management system (ECM)
How to Apply
The position description and application are linked below on this page.
· Letter of Interest detailing your interest and qualifications for this position
· Completed Application
· Current Resume
· Professional References – Three or more
Return the completed application and supplemental information by email to: HireMe@wstip.org. You must send this information using your own valid email address where you can be contacted.