It’s no secret that WSTIP values training and is always looking for opportunities to make training available to our members. As a result, we are pleased to share that WSTIP is partnering with Summit Law Group on a new initiative that is designed to deliver high quality, cost-effective training for your personnel on key employment topics. The attorneys at Summit Law Group are well known for providing practical training on a range of labor and employment areas. Beginning in June 2018, Summit will offer live webinar training services on topics designed to meet your organization’s most important training needs. Recurring 75-minute or 90-minute sessions include:
· Preventing Harassment and Discrimination in the Workplace (for all staff; offered bi-monthly)
· The Supervisor’s Role in Minimizing Liability for Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation (for HR and supervisors; offered bi-monthly)
· The Attendance Maze: A Primer on Protected Leave (for HR and supervisors; offered quarterly)
· Conducting Personnel Investigations (for HR and supervisors; offered quarterly)
· Basics of Just Cause (for HR and supervisors; offered quarterly)
· Basics of Bargaining (for HR, management, elected officials; offered quarterly)
Additional webinars will be offered from time-to-time to cover new developments or based on demand. Summit’s webinars provide one-on-one interactive learning experiences and offer a live-streamed trainer with substantive PowerPoint slides. Attendees will be asked to respond to polling questions, will have the opportunity to ask the trainer questions, and will receive a personalized certificate of completion following the training. Recurring, regular training sessions on key topics not only allows for timely onboarding of new employees and/or new supervisors, but also minimizes time away from work and travel costs.
WSTIP members have access to discounted pricing as follows:
- Individual registrations: $75 per attendee
- Volume discount: You may purchase a block of 25 or more registrations for employees to use for any webinar sessions during the calendar year for $50 per attendee
Registration, non-member pricing details, and the full training calendar is available on Summit's website: http://www.summitlaw.com/service/labor-and-employment-webinars.